Tuesday, June 03, 2008

red hot alert!

look at wat i got today!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it's for my bro *lucky boy!* but for now, i'm gonna use it first
n to make worth of my money this shall be my slavery device
the next time i need my bro to do sumthing i will go like this
"i already brought u psp, now go do this and this"
*evil laugh*

now dat i godek2 it a bit
dh jatuh cinta la plak
how lah? i'm suppose to get this for him
initially i nvr thought to buy one for me cos it has to many button to tekan2 when playing the game, i nvr master the similar ps2 during the long holidays before
but now, i find it not so bad la
oh well, i can always bg pinjam n then take it back
my money wat?
*evil laugh*

yes, i'm a nice but evil big sister

2 comments:

Azraf Hipni said...

psp best wahai kak dalilah ku! hahahahha. i owned one.

CT DALILAH said...

ku tahu itewwww adek azrap oiii!!! tgh pikir la ni nk bg ke tidak~ tp ku berkenan juge same nintendo DS metallic pink itewww~